UsenetRevolution.com - Signup Today for an Usenet Account
UsenetRevolution.com - Signup Today for an Usenet Account UsenetRevolution.com - Signup Today for an Usenet Account UsenetRevolution.com - Signup Today for an Usenet Account UsenetRevolution.com - Signup Today for an Usenet Account
Signup Today for an Usenet Account
Go to UsenetRevoluion.com Home Page

Go! Become an Affiliate and Make Money!
List All Newsgroups
Members Area
Contact Our Support Team

. ..UsenetRevolution.com Support Team

U S E N E T R E V O L U T I O N . C o mF R E EG B SA R E A-W E L C O M E

Signup Today
Mega Savings Over Everyone!

Premium-Mega Accounts...

Monthly Accounts...
UsenetRevolution's Unique
Newsgroups Features
96 TERABYTE Server
Uncensored
Unlogged
EVERY NEWSGROUP
RETENTION!
24 DAYS of BINARIES
240 DAYS of TEXT
COMPLETION!
99.9% COMPLETION

UsenetRevolution.com Account Spotlights!

Upgrade to our Premium and Unlimited Memberships Welcome Back to the
UsenetREVOLUTION.com FREE GBs Area!
You are automatically LOGGED IN to UsenetREVOLUTION.com today on
. . .

UsenetRevolution.com Account Spotlights!
Yes! Spotlight...Here you will find essential member information for everything to get 10 GBs or 100 MBs/Day ABSOLUTELY FREE, including...

You Get It ALL!
• HOW-TO's • FAQs • BANNERS • SET-UP • TIPS • LINKS TO CONTACT FREE GBs MEMBER SUPPORT • LINKS TO UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT
GET FREE GBs and DOWNLOADS
Here's How to Get 10 GBs ABSOLUTELY FREE or 100 MBs/Day ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Free GBs Setup . . .
Spotlight . . .Question: How do I get a 10 GBs Block Account ABSOLUTELY FREE?
Thumbs Up! Spotlight . . .Answer: Refer a friend!
Just refer any friend to us, and when they signup for ANY UsenetRevolution Membership - YOU get a 10 GBs Block Account good for 1-Year absolutely FREE!

Just already be a member. Then simply get them to join, and either have them email us your username and email address on signup, or send us their username or signup email address within 7 days.

You'll then get a "10 GBs Block Account good for 1-Year" free! Refer as many friends as you like and get as many free GBs as you like!
Spotlight . . .Question: How many FREE 10 GBs Block Accounts may I get?
Thumbs Up! Spotlight . . .Answer: There's NO LIMIT!
Spotlight . . .Question: How do I get an 100 MBs/Day Account ABSOLUTELY FREE?
Thumbs Up! Spotlight . . .Answer: Put a banner on your Website!
Just put one of our banners up and link it to "http://www.UsenetRevolution.com" anywhere on your front or second page of your website! - YOU get an 100 MBs/Day Account absolutely FREE! It's good as long as our banner is up in a prominent position on your website. This is easily FREE FOR LIFE!

You don't even have to be a member! Simply put up one of our banners and link it to us, then email us the URL of where you put our banner.

You'll then get a "100 MBs/Day Account" free! Put up as many banners as you like and get as many free 100 MBs/Day Accounts as you like!
Spotlight . . . SPECIAL! Click Here to Download Banners and Get 100 MBs Per Day FREE!Question: How many FREE 100 MBs/Day Accounts may I get?
SPECIAL! Click Here to Download Banners and Get 100 MBs Per Day FREE!Answer: There's NO LIMIT! And it's easy as that!
Bonus Spotlight . . . SPECIAL! Click Here to Download Banners and Get 100 MBs Per Day FREE! Bonus! You may use these FREE accounts to
BOTH download and post
/upload!

CHECK OUR FREE GBs F.A.Q.s (Frequently Asked Questions)
for detailed answers to common questions first.
FREE GBs F.A.Q.s Section Quick-Jump . . .

How to Get a 10 GBs Block or 100 MBs/Day Free . . .
Go! Where Do I Grab "UsenetREVOLUTION.com" Banners? Where Do I Grab "UsenetREVOLUTION.com" Banners?
Go! How Do I Get Setup for FREE GBs . . ? How Do I Get Setup for FREE GBs . . ? Go! What Are the Rules? What Are the Rules?
Go! Is Posting UNLIMITED and FREE, Too? Is Posting UNLIMITED and FREE, Too? Go! More Benefits . . . More Benefits . . .
Go! Free Account Software and Setup . . . Free Account Software and Setup . . . Go! One Last Question . . . One Last Question . . .

Go! Go To FREE GBs DETAILED SET-UP INSTRUCTIONS Help
Go! CONTACT UsenetRevolution.com's Free GBs Team

"You Get It ALL!"

"You Get It ALL!"

Special ! . . . Get FREE GBs ! . . .
Learn More by Clicking Here to Download Banners and Get 100 MBs Per Day FREE!Question: How can I get a 10 GBs Block Account or 100 MBs/Day Free?
Learn More by Clicking Here to Download Banners and Get 100 MBs Per Day FREE!Answer: It's Easy! Just get a friend to signup or put a banner on your website!
BONUS: You have TWO WAYS! First, just refer any friend to us, and when they signup for ANY UsenetRevolution Membership, YOU get a "10 GBs Block Account good for 1-Whole-Year" absolutely free!

SPECIAL! Get 10 GBs FREE or 100 MBs Per Day!
SPECIAL! Get 10 GBs FREE or 100 MBs Per Day!
SPECIAL! Get 10 GBs FREE or 100 MBs Per Day!
Second,Spotlight... Learn More by Clicking Here to Download Banners and Get 100 MBs Per Day FREE! you can simply put ANY of our banners and link it to us on your website! - YOU get a "100 MBs/Day Account" absolutely FREE! This account is FREE FOR LIFE!
There's no limits! Get as many free GBs and free accounts as you want! And it's easy as that!
Learn More By Reading Below!
Learn More by Clicking Here to Download Banners and Get 100 MBs Per Day FREE!

UsenetRevolution.com Account Spotlights!
Yes! Spotlight... Spotlight . . .
UsenetREVOLUTION.com FREE GBs Instructions

Upgrade to our Premium and Unlimited Memberships GREAT NEWS! >•< FLASH! >•< ALL PREVIOUS RECORDS BROKEN For Giving Away FREE GBs! Get YOUR Free GBs NOW! >•< FLASH! >•<

See Below . . . Choose From Our Most Popular Banners
Choose From Our Most Popular Banners Choose From Our Most Popular Banners
SPECIAL! Get 10 GBs FREE or 100 MBs Per Day!
SPECIAL! Get 10 GBs FREE or 100 MBs Per Day!
SPECIAL! Get 10 GBs FREE or 100 MBs Per Day!

All Website Owners and Members: Get 100 MBs/Day Extra Free!
Put a Banner on Your Website! : Just put one of our banners up and link it to "http://www.UsenetRevolution.com"
You'll then get a "100 MBs/Day Account" free!
Put up as many banners as you like and get as many free 100 MBs/Day Accounts as you like!

There's no limits! And it's easy as that!

Get FREE GBs just by putting one of our banners on your website!

There's NO LIMIT to how many FREE GBs you can have!
Save this to your website! Just put one of our banners up and link it to ''http://www.UsenetRevolution.com'' and get 100MBs/Day FREE! Save this to your website! Just put one of our banners up and link it to ''http://www.UsenetRevolution.com'' and get 100MBs/Day FREE!
Save this to your website! Just put one of our banners up and link it to ''http://www.UsenetRevolution.com'' and get 100MBs/Day FREE!
Animated Banner
220 Pixels W. x 90 Pixels H.
Save this to your website! Just put one of our banners up and link it to ''http://www.UsenetRevolution.com'' and get 100MBs/Day FREE!
Animated Banner
180 Pixels W. x 90 Pixels H.
Save this to your website! Just put one of our banners up and link it to ''http://www.UsenetRevolution.com'' and get 100MBs/Day FREE!
Animated Banner
220 Pixels W. x 90 Pixels H.
Save this to your website! Just put one of our banners up and link it to ''http://www.UsenetRevolution.com'' and get 100MBs/Day FREE!
Animated Banner
180 Pixels W. x 90 Pixels H.

"Pick the Best!"
Save this to your website! Just put one of our banners up and link it to ''http://www.UsenetRevolution.com'' and get 100MBs/Day FREE! Save this to your website! Just put one of our banners up and link it to ''http://www.UsenetRevolution.com'' and get 100MBs/Day FREE!
Animated Banner
174 Pixels W. x 60 Pixels H.
Save this to your website! Just put one of our banners up and link it to ''http://www.UsenetRevolution.com'' and get 100MBs/Day FREE!

Animated Banner, 468 Pixels W. x 60 Pixels H.
Save this to your website! Just put one of our banners up and link it to ''http://www.UsenetRevolution.com'' and get 100MBs/Day FREE!
Animated Banner
174 Pixels W. x 60 Pixels H.

• T H A N K S ! • . Is Our Most Popular Month Yet for Giving Away FREE GBs!
In appreciation for all of our members, UsenetREVOLUTION is now giving away free MBs and GBs
Receive "100 MBs / Day" up to "10 GBs 1-Year Block Accounts" free as a bonus
If you get more friends to signup or put up more banners, you will receive even more free MBs and GBs
APPLIES TO EVERY MEMBER OR WEBSITE OWNER
ATTENTION! GREAT BENEFITS AHEAD! - ALL MEMBERS CAN RECEIVE UNLIMITED FREE GBs!
All you need to do is refer a friend or put a banner on your website... with great service, fast speeds, 24 days retention, the lowest-prices, and great member benefits - you'll have no problem getting your friends to join us. You and your friends get it ALL!

Keep Reading! All Members: Get a 10 GBs 1-Year Block Account or 100 MBs / Day Extra Free!

SPECIAL! Get 10 GBs FREE or 100 MBs Per Day!
SPECIAL! Get 10 GBs FREE or 100 MBs Per Day!
SPECIAL! Get 10 GBs FREE or 100 MBs Per Day!

Get FREE GBs just by referring a friend or putting one of our banners on your website!

There's NO LIMIT to how many FREE GBs you can have!

Keep Reading! All Members: Get a 10 GBs 1-Year Block Account or 100 MBs / Day Extra Free! All Members: Get a 10 GBs 1-Year Block Account or 100 MBs / Day Extra Free!
Keep Reading! All Members: Get a 10 GBs 1-Year Block Account or 100 MBs / Day Extra Free! Refer a Friend! : Refer any friend to us, and when they signup for ANY UsenetRevolution Membership - YOU get a 10 GBs Block Account good for 1-Year absolutely FREE!

Just already be a member. Then simply get them to join, and either have them email us your username and email address on signup, or send us their username or signup email address within 7 days.

You'll then get a "10 GBs Block Account good for 1-Year" free! Refer as many friends as you like and get as many free GBs as you like!

Keep Reading! All Members: Get a 10 GBs 1-Year Block Account or 100 MBs / Day Extra Free! There's no limits! And it's easy as that!
Keep Reading! All Members: Get a 10 GBs 1-Year Block Account or 100 MBs / Day Extra Free! Put a Banner on Your Website! : Just put one of our banners up and link it to "http://www.UsenetRevolution.com" anywhere on your front or second page of your website! - YOU get an 100 MBs/Day Account absolutely FREE! It's good as long as our banner is up in a prominent position on your website. This is easily FREE FOR LIFE!

You don't even have to be a member! Simply put up one of our banners and link it to us, then email us the URL of where you put our banner.

You'll then get a "100 MBs/Day Account" free! Put up as many banners as you like and get as many free 100 MBs/Day Accounts as you like!

Keep Reading! All Members: Get a 10 GBs 1-Year Block Account or 100 MBs / Day Extra Free! There's no limits! And it's easy as that!

Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsALL memberships include... Usenet Access (We carry EVERY newsgroup that exists); a filter-free environment; completely uncensored and unlogged access - which means you have full privacy, total anonymity, and can feel free to download what you want and say what you want; plus...

Upgrade to our Premium and Unlimited Memberships• UNLIMITED CONNECTIONS • NO SPEED LIMITS • 96 TERABYTE SERVER (The Largest on Usenet!) • 24 DAYS BINARIES RETENTION, 240 DAYS TEXT - 99.9% COMPLETION • AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A CONNECTION OPEN, YOU MAY DOWNLOAD PAST YOUR DAILY OR MONTHLY ALLOTMENT!
• THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN NEWSGROUPS
. .Signup Today
FREE GBs Questions and Answers
Welcome! If you have any questions that are not answered on this page please feel free to contact us.
More Benefits and
Information
(You Love and Need!)
What Are the Rules?

Batch Uploading:

Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsWe make it easy to upload series of binaries, such as movies or images collections. Each attachment must be on-topic and quality.

Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsAll of your on-topic posts are completely anonymous.

Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsJust program your power-poster and UPLOAD ALL YOU WANT.

Privacy!
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsAll downloads and posts are completely anonymous. We only check into posts if we receive a complaint.

Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsIt is 100% impossible for us or anyone else to know what you are downloading. Absolutely no download logs are kept.

Support!

Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsWe have the best customer support in newsgroups! Our Support-Team is the friendliest, most knowledgeable and helpful you will ever find!

Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsWe offer more options for support than most any other Usenet provider! Detailed FAQs, Member and Support Pages, and 24/7 E-mail!

Signup Today
Monthly Accounts...

Monthly Accounts...

Premium-Mega Accounts...

Yearly Accounts...

Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited Memberships

Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited Memberships

CLICK HERE for a Mac OS News-Reader!

CLICK HERE for a GREAT Windows PC News-Reader!
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsQuestion: I put up your UsenetREVOLUTION.com banners on my website. Now what should I do?
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsAnswer: Make sure they are in a prominent location, preferably in a good spot on your home or second page of your website. Email us the URLs of your webpages where our banners are. We'll then email your new Username and Password to you for your FREE "100 MBs/Day Membership"!
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsQuestion: Should I save your UsenetREVOLUTION.com banners on my server, or source them from yours?
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsAnswer: Save them to your server. If you source banners from our website, the banner URLs and names will occasionally change, and you will end up with broken images.
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsQuestion: What if I remove or change the page of your UsenetREVOLUTION.com banners on my website?
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsAnswer: If you change the placement of any of our banners, just email us the new URL. We need these URLs to double-check where our banners are. If you remove one or more of our banners from your website, you must tell us. Removing a banner without replacing it results in the end of your FREE 100 MBs/Day Membership. Your FREE 100 MBs/Day Membership is good for LIFE as long as our banner for that account is up on your website!
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsQuestion: I referred one of my friends and they joined UsenetREVOLUTION.com. Now what do I do?
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsAnswer: Just already be a member yourself. Then simply either have them email us your username and email address on signup, or send us their username or signup email address within 7 days.

We'll then email your new Username and Password to you for your FREE "10 GBs Block Account good for 1-Year"! Refer as many friends as you like and get as many free GBs as you like!
Is Posting/Uploading Free and UNLIMITED, Too?
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsQuestion: Are there any limits to posting?
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsAnswer: Posting is UNLIMITED! There are absolutely no limits for posting, however please remember to follow the AUP and the TOS. Posting does not count towards your download limit. By default, posting access is not turned on until you email us. To have posting access turned on, simply send a quick email to us, and you'll be posting in no time! Just remember - follow netiquette and keep it non-spam - after that...

Post and say ANYTHING you want, ALL you want, and ENJOY!
More Benefits . . .
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsQuestion: How many newsgroups do you carry?
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsAnswer: About 50,000 newsgroups. This number will go up and down periodically. We carry EVERY newsgroup in existence, so we guarantee we have what you're looking for. We add new groups EVERY WEEK, and will add groups upon request if you don't see your favorite. For best performance, we delete misspelled, dead, and spam-trap groups. Anyone else claiming over 100,000 groups really means you have over 50,000 DEAD groups that you will never use.
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsQuestion: How many connections do you allow?
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsAnswer: UNLIMITED! We recommend no more than 4 simultaneous connections to the server, but you may have an UNLIMITED amount if you desire!
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsQuestion: What kind of speeds are typical from your server?
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsAnswer: Usually we will max-out your broadband connection, especially if you use all 4 connections we recommend. Speeds will vary by user, but we do not limit bandwidth in any way!
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsQuestion: Can I get FULL-SPEED downloads on all of my download connections?
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsAnswer: Yes! Our speeds are UNLIMITED. We put EVERY customer on FULL-THROTTLE. You'll get the fastest downloads speeds humanly possible, based on your system configuration, ISP, and location to our servers. Almost everyone of our customers maxes out their broadband connection every time they log on and start downloading from us! Our servers were specifically hand-built for maxed-out speed.
Free Accounts Software and Setup . . .
Spotlight... Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsQuestion: Where can I find some software to connect, download, and post to usenet?
Thumbs Up! Spotlight...Answer: You can find software on DMOZ.org. For support inquiries, you will have to contact the software makers directly.
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsQuestion: Where do I find detailed set-up instructions for my software?
Answer: You can find detailed set-up instructions here.
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsQuestion: What is the address of your news-server?
Thumbs Up! Spotlight...Answer: The address is news.usenetrevolution.com.
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsQuestion: What does the error "502 access denied to your node" mean?
Thumbs Up! Spotlight...Answer: It means that your bandwidth has been used up, or your username and password are incorrect.

If you have an 100 MBs FREE daily allotment membership, it will refresh by your allotment amount by 6AM PST the next day.
BONUS: We let you go over your limit by an infinite amount as long as you have at least one connection open. This means you can download several days' worth of bandwidth in one day if you want or need to. We do this so you can decide when you want to stop downloading, and you can grab all those big binaries and movies! However, this means it may take several days for your account to FULLY refresh.

You also may want to UPGRADE your Usenet account for even more downloading power.
Spotlight...Question: I love your speed and customer service. My downloads are great! Now I want even more.
How do I UPGRADE my UsenetREVOLUTION account?
Thumbs Up! Spotlight...Answer: It's EASY! Simply send us an email with your current account information and the NEW MEMBERSHIP you'd like to have, and we'll send you back instructions you can use to upgrade at anytime!

One Last Question . . .
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsQuestion: Can I download past my allotment, especially if I find tons of big binaries, movies, or MP3s that I really want right now?
Learn more about our Premium and Unlimited MembershipsAnswer: Yes!
BONUS: If you got an 100 MBs FREE daily allotment membership, we let you go over your limit by an infinite amount as Mega Savings Over Everyone!long as you have at least one connection open. This means you can download several days' worth of bandwidthSpotlight... in one day if you want or need to. We do this so you can decide when you want to stop downloading, and you can grab all those big binaries and movies! Our servers were built to benefit you!

Signup Today

Hierarchy / Topic (number of newsgroups)

Alt (Over 32,000)

Adult (2,000)

Multimedia (500)

Computer (1,000)

Human (10)

Jobs (300)

Microsoft (2,300)

News (100)
Binaries (3,200)

Rec (1,750)

Science (250)

Social (300)

Talk (50)

Collectors (300)

Fans (2,000)

Games (700)

PLUS MANY
THOUSANDS MORE!
Pictures (1,250)

Music/MP3 (2,000)

Motorsports (300)

Regional (1,200)

Religion (500)

Sci-Fi (100)

Sports (1,000)

Misc (1,000)

Over 7,500,000 Pictures

Over 500,000
MP3s

Over 100,000
Movies

** Membership provides Access to over 53,000 newsgroups! Over 100,000,000 messages each day! **

Signup Today
Monthly Accounts...
Yearly Accounts...
Premium-Mega Accounts...
Monthly Accounts...

UsenetRevolution's Unique
Newsgroups Features
96 TERABYTE Server
Uncensored
Unlogged
EVERY NEWSGROUP
RETENTION!
24 DAYS of BINARIES
240 DAYS of TEXT
COMPLETION!
99.9% COMPLETION

UsenetRevolution's MEGA Features
Plus...
AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A CONNECTION OPEN, YOU MAY DOWNLOAD PAST YOUR DAILY OR MONTHLY ALLOTMENT!

Mega Savings Over Everyone! Mega Savings Over Everyone!
Mega Savings Over Everyone!
Mega Savings Over Everyone!
Mega savings over all the other premium Usenet Newsgroups servers!
All memberships include... Usenet Access (We carry EVERY newsgroup that exists); a filter-free environment; completely uncensored and unlogged access - which means you have full privacy, total anonymity, and can feel free to download what you want and say what you want; plus...

• UNLIMITED CONNECTIONS
• NO SPEED LIMITS
• 96 TERABYTE SERVER (The Largest on Usenet!)
• 24 DAYS BINARIES RETENTION, 240 DAYS TEXT - 99.9% COMPLETION
• AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A CONNECTION OPEN, YOU MAY DOWNLOAD PAST YOUR DAILY OR MONTHLY ALLOTMENT!
• THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN NEWSGROUPS

© UsenetRevolution.com - All Rights Reserved.

Privacy Policy | Disclaimer / AUP / TOS |